How to Price your Art for Licensing: An Online Workshop on November 19th
$ 97.00 USD
*Rescheduled to Tuesday, November 19th, 1-3pm CT!*
Join me for a live, 2 hour online workshop all about how to price your artwork for licensing!
I've worked with over 35 licensing clients, from Anthropologie to small boutique brands, and am thrilled to share with you what I've learned along the way.
The workshop will take place on Tuesday, November 19th from 1-3pm CT. Can't make that time? No worries! Though I'd love if you joined us live, everyone will have access to the video recording after the meeting.
What we'll cover:
• 1.5 hours of instruction on pricing your art for licensing
• Quick intro to the basics of licensing in case you are just starting out
• The most common payment structures when licensing
• Questions to ask potential clients
• Client communication and negotiating
• Industry pricing examples (actual numbers!)
• How to handle invoicing
• A touch on contract terms and how that affects your pricing
• My own pricing system and how to form one yourself
• Help with putting a value to your work
• A 30 minute live Q+A session after the lesson
• A downloadable PDF workbook with resources and worksheets to help with your pricing system
• You will be able to download the video file for lifetime access
*NEW* Consultation option! Limited to 5 students.
• Add on a 1 hour one-on-one consultation with Juliet.
• We can discuss anything you like! For example: portfolio review, help with your next steps, deeper look into your pricing, any other general or specific questions you may have related to art licensing, surface design, or selling artwork.
• This is limited to 5 students so that I can give you personal attention.
• Meeting must be scheduled within 6 months of the workshop. I'll send out a personal questionnaire for you to fill out!
IMPORTANT: Please make sure the email you use for your order is the best email to reach you at! I will send everyone a reminder and a link to join (via Zoom) before the workshop starts. If you miss it, you'll get a copy of the replay for lifetime access.
Who this workshop is best for:
Any artist, surface designer, illustrator, etc. who wants to harness the power of art licensing for their 2D visual artwork. This applies to working with both large companies and small who would license your artwork for their retail products.
What this workshop is NOT about:
This covers pricing for specifically art licensing to other brands, not selling your own products in your own online store. Also, this is not a workshop on giving you the *exact* answers on what to charge a specific client - because that varies SO much and is very case by case. But I hope this will give you the tools to come up with your own pricing system that works for you.
What if I've purchased the Art Licensing Guide?
Though the foundations of this info on pricing can be found in my Art Licensing Guide, I'll be bringing some new material to the table (including a new workbook download) and am excited to talk more frankly in this live video format!
I can't wait to talk pricing with you!